Emerge and Surface

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week#8 Robert S Evans III








Towards the beginning of the this term I was talking with Paul Jasmin during the Fashion Photo class he teaches here at Art Center. He pointed out one of the models named Camille that his class had the opportunity to shoot that day and I should go introduce myself and take some pictures. So we walked over to her and discussed with her and the stylist and make up artist make up and what she would wear. next thing I new she went off to make up and I was running over to the prop room to try and put some sort of set together and i also dug into my what bag of tricks that I happened to have with me at the time. The result from this impromptu shoot wasn't that bad and I had a lot of fun working with Camille.

No comments:

Post a Comment