Emerge and Surface

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

That Willow Smith song: Photographer: Karla

This is a start of a series of photographs that I'll be doing on men with long hair. I like the idea of dressing these guys up in nice clothing and having them head bang. It's fun not really knowing exactly what I was going to come up with. I think the next step is to take them out on actual locations rather than the studio. I think it would be cool to see them in fancy rooms in nice clothing just head banging away. We'll see how it goes though, I found this hotel I really wanted to shoot at and was told it would cost me 5,000 to shoot there and that was their "student rate". Give me a break.

1 comment:

  1. you can do the same shoot if you reached out to the networks. what is the look you want? maybe i can help find that "spot".
    I love the androgyny of the image. keep this going, you are moving into a space that is very interesting and timeless.

    ReplyDelete