Emerge and Surface

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 2 Damon Casarez

Tomo



Garret

These are my 3 picks for Fashion class with Paul Jasmin. I really enjoyed shooting the models. I was a little bit nervous before class because I've never really shot people like this before but it was a great learning experience. It was nice to just think on my feet and work with a model who knew how to pose and what angles worked best for them . Me and my friend teamed up to shoot a male and female model off campus for 2 hours and ended up only getting Garret, which ended up turning out pretty good I think. I'm not sure how I feel about these images yet, I'd like to get some feedback!

2 comments:

  1. They look a bit stiff, maybe working with the model to loosen them up a bit, a bit of play. They seem self-conscious of "playing the model". Almost mannequin like. If you want to go that way, go even further and use the distance between the camera and the model to a point of "unreal".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback. After the shoot I had a feeling they would look a bit stiff and boring but I learned a great deal and know what I need to work on now. Next time I will be more prepared. I'm really looking forward to this class!

    ReplyDelete