Emerge and Surface

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 6 Damon Casarez



These are two of the better shots for fashion this week. I have been struggling in this class for the last 5 weeks and I have finally shot some images that I like. Paul has been insisting that I have more movement and narrative in my photos, both for fashion and my personal work. I finally showed him a couple books of photographers that I look at and he was glad I brought some work and he understands what I like now. I don't shoot a lot of movement in my photographs, but I always try to include narrative. I included the lights and cords in the shot to add a bit a narrative to the shot.

1 comment:

  1. you have a certain stillness to your work. you see life as frozen in time, just like the image you took. its partly control of the scene, part wanting not to leave the moment and go into the next.

    ReplyDelete