Emerge and Surface

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 6: Karla: Photographer




I'm posting these photos with that "food glorious food" song from the play "Oliver" stuck in my head. My personal goal this week was to photograph some donuts. They're fun, colorful and I got to eat them when I was done shooting them so it was a win win situation. I like color and just can not make a moody brooding photograph to save my life so I tend to go for happier colors and things. It's cool because I feel like regardless of what I shoot it just kind of shows how I feel and most of the time I see things in a positive light. So with that said I'll leave you with some donuts to look at. Next time I'll post another drink photograph that I just shot and have yet to edit. In my last post I mentioned I'd shoot with fake ice and it was horrible so I wound up shooting real ice again. But that's next weeks post, or this weeks post depending on how you look at it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment